9th January 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Staff Nurse?

I m manpreet batth i have done my GNM nursing i have a 1year experience in oncology ward nd continue my job in fortis hosp. At present i want to aply for a post of staff nurse plz tell me what will be procedure nd requirment for apply

15th January 2015, 10:17 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Staff Nurse?

Since you completed your GNM nursing you can apply for staff nurse post.

Education qualification: Interested candidates must have completed Matriculation/ Intermediate (Science Stream)/ Graduate Degree/ MBBS Degree or its equivalent from recognized university or institute.

Age limit: Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 years and less than 45 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.

Procedure to apply:
  1. The candidates who fulfills above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for Staff Nurse Application Form and send is to the office address.
  2. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through online on the official website of the department.
  3. Also attach required document like date of birth certificate, high school/ equivalent certificate, General Nursing and Midwifery Certificate with the filled application form.
  4. Candidates are essential to retain a copy of printout of complete application after the successful completion of the application.
5th January 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have recently completed Bsc nursing, I would like to apply Govt staff nurse posts, where I can prepare for staff nurse post, any coaching institute availabke for staff nurse coaching, I stayed in karimnagar, please tell the coaching institute details in hyderabad.
27th July 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I am GNM with 9 years experience but 10 years gap for i have taken for family now i am 41 and half years what can i do for further
Job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?