12th September 2012, 12:57 PM
parneet Kaur Chahal

How to apply for the post of staff nurse at PGI Chandigarh? I have completed BSc Nursing

I m Parneet. ihave comleted my B.Sc nursing this year. i want to apply for post of staff nurse at PGI Chandigarh. please tell me what will be the procedure & requirements for applying & posting?

16th September 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of staff nurse at PGI Chandigarh? I have completed BSc Nursing

How can I apply for job in PGI as a sister grade ll
26th September 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of staff nurse at PGI Chandigarh? I have completed BSc Nursing

How can i apply for a job in PGI as a staff nurse as i hv completed my B.Sc. Nursing?
23rd December 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i'll complete my bsc nursing this year ; i want job in pgi what is the procedure ?
17th April 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of bsc nursing test in chandigarh
26th April 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

myself sandeep kaur.and i has completed my b.sc nursing in 2010.and also has 2 years clinical experienc...now i wants to do job in pgi chandigarh...please help me to join there with accurate procedure.thanks
10th May 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i am aditi i have completed my G.N.M..how can i apply for job in pgi...?
15th May 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of Staff Nurse exam & application form date in the year 2013?
15th May 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I am jyoti sharma i have complleted ny G.N.M.. how can i apply for job in PGI ...?
4th July 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

what is date of STAFF NURSE exam in 2013 and apllication form date in 2013 in PGI, CHANDIGARH?
11th September 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to join as a staff nurse i have completed my bsc nsg recently?
29th September 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I need job in PGI i have completed my GNM..
25th October 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I am ashu kumari. I have completed GNM. I have need of job in pgi Chandigarh plz tel me procedure of

pgi
1st February 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc nursing . How can I apply for the post of staff nurse in PGI?
17th February 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my b.sc nursing in augest 2014 after that is there any vacancy and what are the procedure and requirements for apllying job
14th March 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Exam date of pgi test for the post of bsc nursing staff?
nd how can i apply for it
20th July 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Doing I am gnm3rd year student of which clg in Deshmesh nursing institute in malout.. I want to join in pgi post govt jobs..How can apply it..plz answer me
12th August 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

hey m jyoti i got selected for counselling in pgi for bsc nursing i want to know about the hostel n timing of college n stuff ...so can i get the prospectus of bsc nursing...i lost my prospectus n now m not getting it on online.plz help.
16th September 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post of GNM Nursing at PGI Chandigarh? I have completed diploma in GNM, Iwant to join govt. job in PGI please answer me.
7th October 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for post of staff nurse at PGIMER as I have completed my BSc. Nursing
23rd June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send the BSC nursing entrance exam paper
23rd September 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

My name is priyanka and i want to know the latest notification about the online form for job of staff nurse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?