16th January 2014, 04:03 PM
SakshiChhabra1

How to get admission for M.A English correspondence through Punjab University?

I m Sakshi Chhabra . My study gap is about 10 to 12. years. Now i want to restart my studies. I want to get admission in M.A english correspondence through Punjab University. Pls guide me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  2. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  3. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  4. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. Information about M.A english correspondence in Punjab University?
  7. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  8. Can I do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University? I have scored 72% marks in 12th
  9. What is the fee for M.A in english correspondence from Punjab University
  10. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  12. How to get admission for MA Course in Punjab in Correspondence having scored 52% in BA?
  13. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  14. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  15. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  16. What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  17. How to do LLB correspondence after passing graduation in Arts from Punjab University? I have scored 43%
  18. How to do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University, Chandigarh
19th May 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.A English correspondence through Punjab University?

Myself Chanisha Gupta,, want to do M.A. in English. I have done B.A. with Maths and Economics as my subjects. I have done B.ed also with English and Economics as my teachings subjects. There is a gap of about 7years i.e.since i did B.ed. kindly guide n tell as to what is the procedure for doing M.A. and what are the dates to apply for it.

regards,

Chanisha
20th July 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.A English correspondence through Punjab University?

what is the eligibility for ma in english correspondence fron punjab university chandigarh?
21st July 2015, 11:33 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility for ma in english correspondence fron punjab university chandigarh?
Admission Details :

Name of the course : Master in English.

Duration : 2 years.

Eligibility : Should have completed Bachelor degree in English from recognized university.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
1. (i) ALL COURSES UNDER SEMESTER SYSTEM
(a) Last date of Admission (without late fee) : 18th August, 2015 (Tuesday)
(b) Last date of Admission (with late fee of Rs.1000/-) : 7th September, 2015 (Monday)
(c) Last date of Admission (with late fee of Rs. 15000/-) : 30th September, 2015 (Wednesday)
(with the permission of the Vice-Chancellor)

2. ALL COURSES UNDER ANNUAL SYSTEM
(a) Last date of Admission (without late fee) : 25th August, 2015 (Tuesday)
(b) Last date of Admission (with late fee of Rs.1000/-) : 15th September, 2015 (Tuesday)
(c) Last date of Admission (with late fee of Rs.15000/-) : 1st December, 2015 (Tuesday)(with the permission of the Vice-Chancellor)

For more information and admission procedure please go through pdf file that I have attached below. You will find all details in prospectus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf -prospectus2015.pdf(1.25 MB, 226 views)
9th September 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Myself Pooja, I have done B.Sc.(Non Medical),B.Ed.with math,science combination in 2003. Now I want to do M.A.English.I have studied general English only one year during graduation. Am I eligible to do M.A.
13th October 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc. and after a gap of more than 12 years can I be able or eligible to do MA in English.
2nd July 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for admission in M. A ENGLISH colleges correspondence from punjab University chandigarh
16th December 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

After b.com can i get adm in m.a english in punjab university
31st December 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

My name is Neetu. I have completed my B. Ed. In 2005.
I wanted to do M. A. In English from Panjab university now. What to do, please tell. How can l do correspondence course.
24th March 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I want do m.a correspondence. Pls confirm me when admission start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?