22nd September 2011, 08:41 PM
sapnila kunder

Can I get admission for M.A in English after taking English as Language subject in B.A Degree?

sir, i want to do M.A in English in karnataka open university.i haave taken english as language subject in B.A degree. i have got 49.5% marks in my language subject.can i get admission for M.A in english?.please reply.thank you

7th December 2011, 10:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.A in English after taking English as Language subject in B.A Degree?

Hello Friend,
Admission procedure for the course for M.A. in English varies from university to university. Basically graduates from any discipline are elligible to apply for admission. In some university there is a minimum aggregate percentage required to take admission. As you had English in you BA so you can surely pursue the MA in English course. For example you can apply at IGNOU for the course. The course has to be completed in a duration of 2 to 5 years. For admission at IGNOU refer the website www.ignou.ac.in

Regards
4th June 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.A in English after taking English as Language subject in B.A Degree?

what do you understand by a communicative classroom?Devise some communicative tasks and discuss their role in teaching and learning?
17th September 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i get ma english literature after taking functional english as language subject in BA degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?