16th January 2014, 04:03 PM
gkpannpalam@gmail .com

How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?

Iwant to join msc chemistryo or msc physics in kearala or karnataka ,how to apllay?cut of mark also

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Integrated MSc course in Physics inside Kerala after scoring 92.3% marks in BSc Physics? Which are the colleges offering this course inside Kerala?
  2. List of good colleges providing MSc in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka?
  3. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  4. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  5. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  6. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  7. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  8. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  9. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  10. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  11. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  12. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  13. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  14. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  15. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  16. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  17. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
25th April 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?

what is the last date for submitting the application form for admission in m.sc physics 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?