18th January 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?

Hi, i have passed the written test of Amity Rajasthan for MCA and also eligible for LPU MCA(Hons) with 63.78% in Bca,
Becoz it's too late i have no option to choose any other,
But i am confused after reading all those post related to LPU, some people are saying LPU is worst and some are saying it is best,
And there is few discussion about Amity Jaipur and no details about their placement,
If LPU is so bad then why they are growing on this rapid pace ? and the UGC report about lpu in ugc.ac.in is very good , they termed LPU as excellent compared to others like amity jaipur as good.
So at the end which university should i go ?

26th December 2014, 09:36 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?

Lovely professional university is good for all courses and also has good placement record. This university is known for distance course also. And as you want to do MCA then of course you can take admission in same university.

And as you told about Amity Rajasthan then it is also a good and reputed university. You can choose any of the university for MCA. And both have good placements so you can take admission in any of the university. And after getting admission you have to do hard work that makes you to get job through campus placement.

So, don't worry both universities are reputed and LPU is good university.And it affiliated and recognized university there are number of courses.

MCA is good course and in LPU it is reputed course it is 2 years course and related to computer. After that you can apply for the job in many companies related to software.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?