30th June 2011, 08:55 PM
Aman bharadwaj

List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?

I want to know about the placement of amity university rajasthan and compatibility with top most colleges in rajasthan for MCA?
please send details on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get with 80 marks in JEE mains?
  2. How may I get details about Bhagwant University(Rajasthan)? List of the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  3. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  4. BBA collages in Jaipur and their fees structure?
  5. Colleges in Rajasthan for doing Ph.D in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the B.Tech colleges providing B.Tech degree in 2 years in Rajasthan or nearby?
  7. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  8. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  9. Genuineness of technical degree from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Udaipur?
  10. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  11. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  12. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  13. What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan
  14. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  15. Can I get any IIT after scoring 155 marks in IIT JEE?
  16. List of colleges providing B.Tech degree for 2 or 3 years in Rajasthan vicinity? What's the applying procedure?
  17. Eligibility and entrance exam for doing distance MCA from Rajasthan University? -- [New]
  18. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
7th May 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?

I want to know about the admission of amity university rajasthan and compatibility with top most colleges in rajasthan for MCA?
please send details on my email..

[email protected]
1st February 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?

i want to know best college in rajasthan for mca..
17th July 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

placements company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?