19th January 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Diploma having less marks in Maths?

sir, i am pass the 10th exam on Icse and i also applier the diploma test in the rank of in 3669 in general, but as per mark list math is 20% can i join any diploma college?

10th February 2014, 02:19 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I join Diploma having less marks in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am pass the 10th exam on Icse and i also applier the diploma test in the rank of in 3669 in general, but as per mark list math is 20% can i join any diploma college?
Being a 10th standard you're eligible to apply for Diploma Course, But the issue is that you have scored low percentage for marks in 10th standard as well as in Entrance Examination. Just wait for Admission Card and Ask the Diploma Institution Administration Office regarding Application Status. If you're not eligible in that Institution than apply for another Institution and Try to score good marks in order to get admission in Diploma course.

Diploma in Indian Offers this Courses like, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc.

To get admission in Diploma course then the candidate should be qualified in the Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution.

Note:- In certain cases, 10th standard board examination scores are considered for selection. Marks obtained by the applicant in 10th standard are taken in to account for admission for Diploma course.
30th July 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Diploma having less marks in Maths?

greetings !
i had appeared for SSC in 1989 and failed in maths. i could only re-appear for clearing the maths paper (general maths) in this year July 2015. I want to appear for diploma in automobile or mechanical for now and would like to appear for degree BTECH or Mtech later on. Iam also keen to appear for LLB. Is it possible to do both simultaneously ? could you please suggest the possibilities and name a few UGC and HRD recognised Institutes in navi mumbai. maharashtra ??? my email id is [email protected]. awaiting in anticipation. Best Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?