20th January 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate

i got 70% agg. in production technology. how to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering. plz help

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  2. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  3. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  6. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after 12th?
  7. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to join NASA after completing bachelor degree? I am a B.E 1st year electrical sudent
  9. Can I do Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after diploma in Civil?
  10. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  11. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  12. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  13. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after completing computer diploma? What can I do to get admission?
  15. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Any job opportunities in Aviation field after completing B.Tech IT?
  17. How to get admission in M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? List of top colleges for Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering I am B.Tech student
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
18th January 2023, 09:07 AM
Tibia

Default Re: How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate

To get admission into any engineering course in the country you will have to appear for the jee enterance exam which is a common enterance for admission through the country
The basic eligibility for this is that candidate will have to score at least 75% in their 12 standard with physics, chemistry and maths as main subject
Admission in some states is also through enterance exam conducted by the state
So, according to the national enterance exam you have to score at least 75% in board to be eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?