28th April 2011, 02:02 PM
pyk.agarwal

Top institutes in India for MSc Photonics/Photonic course? What is the eligibility criteria and when are the forms available?

Please find me top institutes in India For M.Sc. photonics / photonic with eliglibity and admisson forms

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  2. M.Sc and MCA eligibility of reputed Universities in Delhi NCR
  3. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  4. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
  6. Am I eligible to BCA course with 75% in SSLC and 70% in 12th?
  7. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  8. Where are the MSc Biotech forms available for different institutes?
  9. When universities are going to release M.Sc CS/Maths admission forms? Eligibility for doing M.Sc in CS & Maths? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  11. List of top mass communication institutes like MICA, IIMC, Asian School of Chennai, AJK? What is the criteria to take admission in such institutes?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc/ Which is the best coaching in India for JAM
  15. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
  16. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  18. Top institutes for msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top institutes in India for MSc Photonics/Photonic course? What is the eligibility criteria and when are the forms available?

[QUOTE=pyk.agarwal;572240]Please find me top institutes in India For M.Sc. photonics / photonic with eliglibity and admisson forms[/QUOTE
17th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top institutes in India for MSc Photonics/Photonic course? What is the eligibility criteria and when are the forms available?

sgsits indore or cusat, which is the best college
23rd July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

cusat is bestt
22nd December 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

If you are interested in going for a research career after completing your post graduation then I would advice you to go for 5 Year Int M.Sc Photonics at CUSAT. But on the other hand if you are interested in perusing an engineering career then I would advice you to go for a B.tech in engineering physics and then specialize in photonics at your post graduation level. M.tech photonics and laser technology courses are available in IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, NIT calicut etc.
30th June 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What about the job opportunities in India after completing the course(5yr Int.Msc photonics)
30th June 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What about the job opportunities in INDIA after completing 5yr Integrated Msc photonics
1st May 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

after Msc photonic
24th July 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my bsc cs with physics maths and computer science as subject i want to take admission please tell the criteria how to take admission in msc in photonics
31st July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyk.agarwal View Post
Please find me top institutes in India For M.Sc. photonics / photonic with eliglibity and admisson forms
i recomend Manipal university in mangalor. .now there is seats are available for Msc.Photonics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?