23rd January 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Career options in fashion Designing after B.Tech? How to become a Designer?

How to choose carrier options in Fashion designing after B.tech?How to enter in the field of fashion designing?how to become a designer?

2nd February 2014, 11:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options in fashion Designing after B.Tech? How to become a Designer?

There is a wide scope in fashion designing as the modern world takes into account dress as a part of personality and looks forward for more fashionable clothes.Indian fashion designers are also gaining prestige not only in India but also in foreign countries.

After completion of course in fashion designing,you can work in areas like designer wear production, fashion marketing, planning and concept management. Then there is fashion media, design production management, fashion accessory design, quality control and promotion of brands.

You can also work as a designated costume designer, fashion consultant, personal stylist, technical designer, graphic designer, production pattern maker or a fashion coordinator.You can also be apparel production manager, fabric buyer, fabric quality control manager, show room sales representative, illustrator, cutting assistant and outside sales representative.

Later you can be entreprenuer and form your own business in this field.Employment to fashion designers is given by top garment and textile export houses,textile and fabric manufacturing companies,fashion showrooms and branded companies.

You need to undertake Fashion Designing course in top notch institutes to get better exposure and opportunities. Fashion field needs both natural (inborn) talent and acquired talent and if you can excel in this field, you can rise to great height in your career. NIFT is the best institute to pursue Fashion designing in India.
4th February 2014, 03:16 PM
roy_abhi

Smile Re: Career options in fashion Designing after B.Tech? How to become a Designer?

Well if you have designing skills and if fashion industry fascinates you should go for this course. Even in engineering colleges student study engineering drawing subject. Although engineering drawing is different from fashion designing it will help you to get a good command over this new area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to choose carrier options in Fashion designing after B.tech?How to enter in the field of fashion designing?how to become a designer?
16th September 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options in fashion Designing after B.Tech? How to become a Designer?

I have completed my btech(ECE),am very much interested in designing field.But,I don't how to go forward and what to choose in such field.kindly suggest me.....
23rd September 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech(CSE),am very much interested in designing field.But,I don't how to go forward and what to choose in such field.kindly suggest me..
15th March 2021, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I studying fashion designing after doing B.Tech from ETC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?