25th January 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after BSc in chemistry?

job after bsc in chemistry ??
after msc in organic chemistry what job avilable?

15th October 2016, 10:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after BSc in chemistry?

There are so many government jobs after Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. Candidates need to qualify in entrance exam conducted for different government jobs. In your discipline, you can apply for Scientific Assistant post in laboratories of Defence Research and Development Organization, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre etc.

Other than these technical jobs, you can apply for UPSC entrance exams like Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Service, CAPF exam. You are eligible for SSC CGL, Banking exams, Railway exams.

After Master of science in organic chemistry, the best job will be of teaching profession. If you secure 55% or more in master's degree then you can apply for National Eligibility Test for lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship.
5th August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after BSc in chemistry?

How can I apply for scientific assistant post in BARC or DRDO after bsc in chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?