26th January 2014, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for banking with 55% in NIOS? I belong to general category

sir ,
Can i prepare for banking with 55% in Nios i belong to general category

26th January 2014, 06:01 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I prepare for banking with 55% in NIOS? I belong to general category

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. This is an autonomous organization and so the candidates who have completed several courses from this institution are eligible for all job opportunities and for all competitive exams.

You did not mention the academic level in which you have scored 55% of marks.

The eligibility criteria to apply for bank jobs has changed recently.

As per the changed criteria, the candidate should have complete Graduation in order to be eligible to apply for Clerical positions.

But to apply for PO Positions, you should have completed your Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized university.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The required age limit for the candidate should be 20-28 years.

Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and it is upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

It would be added advantage for the candidates if they have prior computer knowledge before joining in the job.

You don't need to worry about your eligible.

You are eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam. Have good preparation for the same and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?