28th January 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?

I m doing BCA and i m final year student..and i want to do MCA from pune ..so plz.can u tell me first what i do ? i want to know more about mca..like fee structure,facilites,and MCA addmission in pune...

29th January 2014, 10:18 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?

MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and duration of course is 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semesters.

Fees Details :-

-->> Rs 69,530/- Per year
-->> Rs 5,000 caution money

Hostel Fees Details :-

-->> Rs 55,000 per year inclusive of boarding and loading
-->> Rs 5,000 caution money

Eligibility Criteria :-

Applicant must have a possess graduate degree in any stream of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and obtained 50% Marks in aggregate (45% in the case of reserved categories). No Age limits. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for entrance examination.

Admission Procedure :-

-->> MHA MCA CET(Entrance Examination)
-->> Management Association of MCA Institute (MAMI)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?