23rd April 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?

i want to know detailed information about mechanical engg. diploma/degree course ,its colleges in mumbai,pune,nashik and nagpur,and fee structure, application procedure, hostel facility course duration etc please send me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  2. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  3. List of top government engineering colleges in Pune and Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  5. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  6. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  7. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  8. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  9. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  10. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  11. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility? -- [New]
  12. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  13. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  14. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  15. Which college can I get after securing 105 marks in MHA CET MBA?
  16. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  17. The fee structure for all four yrs of BE at NPTI Nagpur?
  18. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
2nd July 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?

i have completed my diploma in electrical engineering from Gujarat and want to go for B.E(electrical) from Mumbai or Pune. pls send me minimum eligibility for the admission with the list of colleges in Mumbai and Pune and also with the fees structure of particular colleges.thank you.
23rd July 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?

cutoff list of engineering college in nashik
15th March 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How many years of aeronotical course and how many rupees in course?
10th June 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

list of top mechanical colleges in pune?
28th June 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

can you kindly give me the list of colleges in pune, mumbai and nashik for mechanical engineering and the fee structure as well as the entrance exam required to be given
24th June 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed bsc(computer science) from mumbai university and I want to take admission in B.E civil engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?