28th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Upper age limit in Bihar Public Service Commission?

what is the upper age limits in bihar public service commission exams&number of attemts in it. S.M.HAMID RIZVI,PATNA, MOB.-9939991242

31st January 2014, 07:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Upper age limit in Bihar Public Service Commission?

B.P.S.C ---- BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Bihar government conducts the entrance examination for fulfilling the vacancies through Bihar Public Service Commission.To be eligible for applying the minimum eligibility criteria is given as follows-The minimum of Bachelor degree is allowed for the BPSC exam.

You must have completed Bachelor Degree from any one of the following subjects such as Statistics,Mathematics,Mechanical engineering ,Economics,Natural science,Civil engineering,Geology,Agriculture,and more.
The age criteria is as follows, the lower age limit allowed is 19 years and the maximum age should not Exceed 24 years.Since this BPSC exam is government of Bihar itself,the age relaxation will be given for the Reserved candidates.So for SC/ST/OBC and Physically handicapped candidates there would be 5 years age relaxation.

Number of Attempts :
B.P.S.C allows various number of Attempts,which entirely depends on the category wise.
* For General or OC candidates -- 4 Attempts
* Male candidates of EBC and OBC - 5 Attempts
* Female candidates for the above both categories -- 6 Attempts
* Scheduled Tribes/Scheduled castes --- There is no limit
The selection of a BPSC consists of the three rounds.They are consequently,
>> Preliminary Examination
>> Main Examination
>> Personal Interview

The exam pattern consists of the 5 sections.In which Mathematics,General knowledge and English subjects are eligible appear for the exam.From the list of optional subject you can there by choose a subject as part of the selection process.
1st February 2014, 10:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the upper age limits in bihar public service commission exams&number of attemts in it. S.M.HAMID RIZVI,PATNA, MOB.-9939991242

Hey friend,

BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission

As like all other states,the Bihar Government also conducts the Public Service Commission which is the BPSC Exam for candidates to join in various posts in Bihar government.

The BPSC selects candidates through:
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Interview

Preliminary Exam consists of objective type, which is a qualifying examination and the Main Examination as it consists of written examination

To attend those selection process you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions framed for the exam and they are:

-> The candidate appearing for the BPSC Exam should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

-> The age limit needed for the BPSC exam is that the candidate must have 19-24 years.

-> The education qualification needed for the BPSC exam is that the candidate must have completed Degree in
  • Natural Science
  • Mathematics
  • Statistics
  • Geology
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Agriculture or Economics

If you are going to satisfy all these criteira's for the exam then you can apply for the BPSC Exam.

Compulsory Subjects:

> General Knowledge
> Mathematics
> English

Optional (Any 2):

> Botany
> Zoology
> Mathematics
> Chemistry
> Physics
> Geology
> Mechanical Engineering
> Civil Engineering
> Chemical Engineering
> Statistics
> Economics
> Agriculture.

ALL THE BEST
1st October 2014, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I have complited my graduation in Hotel managment. so may i eligibal to apply for BPSC or not .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?