1st February 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?

sir,i have done my first year from BITS -PILANI,i am an ENI(electronics and instrumentation) branch student.now i want to do summer training programme in any of the training institutes located in and around delhi;if they provide any training course for first year pass -out students.please recommend few good training institutes of this field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  2. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  3. Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?
  4. List of training institutes for embedded system providing job assurance?
  5. How to do industrial training after passing electronics and instrumentation
  6. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  7. What are the topics for my major training? I am a electronics and instrumentation engineer
  8. Best place for training for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  9. List of training institutes offering training in electrical and electronics in Tamilnadu?
  10. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  12. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  13. Institutes offering MSC(Electronics and Instrumentation)?
  14. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  15. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  17. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
23rd February 2014, 11:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?

Frankly speaking the major job opportunities lies in the hand of IT companies since they are the major recruiters in any engineering college. BITS Pilani is a very good institute and is among the top engineering colleges of India. SO, there is chance of some core companies coming for recruitment there. But the intake is very low and selection process is very strict. Hence you should go for some training in the IT field as you are in the first year and it will help you when you sit for recruitment process in the IT companies.

You should take training in any of the below course since they are in high demand. You should go for global certifications by giving exams under Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
- ASP .Net
- Java
- C#
- Data Structure and DBMS

There are various companies which give training in the electronics and instrumentation field as well as software field. You can do training in :-
- Hp
- BSNL
- CTTC
- HCL
- NIIT
- Power and Steel Plants
- PSUs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?