1st February 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?

Sir/Madam,
I am a final year engineering student (branch-electronics and communication). i have to do six months industrial training in 8th semester that is going to start after November. Could you please help me with name of companies that provide such industrial training and the procedure to apply for such training?
Thanks and regards,
Anurag Shankar.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  2. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  3. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  5. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  6. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  8. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  9. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?
  10. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  11. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months?
  12. Biochemistry Six Months Projects: Companies and Institutes?
  13. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  15. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  16. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  17. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  18. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
22nd July 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?

ece companies providing 6 months industrial training in noida in electronics and communication?
4th November 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
My name is Tushar Garg and I am pursuing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering from GNDEC.AC.IN, LUDH. Can u provide me the names of the companies which provide industrial training for 6 months for 8th semester students.
With regards
Tushar Garg
10th June 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My Name is Akash Pal studding in Bsc. IT Final Year from Mumbai University. KIndly guide me to go for internship in Central Railway CSTM.

With Regards
Akash Pal
14th January 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year engineering student (branch-electronics and communication). i have to do six months industrial training in 8th semester . Could you please help me with name of companies that provide such industrial training in bhopal city and the procedure to apply for such training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?