7th February 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Government Tourism department?

I am working as a bar associative in a mnc company that is Hilton Garden Inn hotel and i am looking for a government job in tourism department. so any job vacancy have or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about vacancies in PG tourism and heritage development?
  2. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When will be the Guide examination will be conducted by Department of Tourism?
  4. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  5. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  6. Eligibility criteria for NTPC?
  7. How to get a job in tourism department in India?
  8. How to get a Government Job in Tourism Department having completed Graduation in BTS from IGNOU in the year of 2011?
  9. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  10. What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?
  11. What is the procedure to apply in Tourism Department after doing masters in Tourism
  12. How to get a job in tourism department after completing BTS?
  13. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  14. List of various government entrance exams to enter in the tourism industry?
  15. Is there any public sector competitive exam for Indian Tourism Department, West Bengal?
  16. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  17. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  18. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
21st February 2014, 09:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Vacancies in Government Tourism department?

One of the best emerging sector is Tourism sector.So there are good number of Job opportunities available in this field.The fields which you can get in to are, Tourism resorts,Transportation companies,Tourist attractive centers,Tourism resorts,Travel agencies,Cargo companies,Aviation companies and more.So numerous opportunities are available for the candidates in the Tourism sector.

You can find your role as Immigration consultant,Tourism department officer,Front Office executive,Tour Guides,Trainee Travel consultant,Tour Operations manager,Operations executive,Cabin crew,counter staff,Reservation executive,Lobby manager,Ticketing assistant,Junior Travel executive,Tour Planners,Counter staff and more.

Tourism sector offers good number of employment opportunities which is useful in increassing the standards.I recommend you to join even a small job post,because more the experience ,more the earning opportunities.So having good experience the skill would go for a better job poition in this Tourism sector.There by the salary may get increased.

Some of the government departments such as Karnataka Tourism Development corporation,Keral Tourism development corporation,Rajasthan Tourism development corporation,Maharashtra Toursism development corporation,Delhi Tourism and transportation development corporation,Chandigarh Industrial and Tourism development corporation,Meghalaya Tourism of government of India,Directorate of Information,Publicity and Tourism sectors offers various good number of job opportunities in the government sector.
25th July 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I am done bachelors in travel and tourism management,have also done IATA/UFTAA Foundation Course,i am having 01 year industrial experience in travel industry,please let me know when is the government exam for tourism graduates,My email id is [email protected]
17th May 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Myself rajeev .I completed graduation in tourism under MG University and IATA/FIATA 1year foundation course .,and am having 5years experience in tourism private companies. I worked as tour manager ,inbound sales executive, houseboat manager ,at different companies. Now am looking for government job. Let me please weather any vacancies or exam s for future !
email I'd : [email protected]
9th September 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

MY SELF khan RAYEES,,
CELL 919906188350
I HAD complted my BA DEGREE IN kashmir university,and also complted My
MTM DEGREE (ignou).
i have done 11/2 year diploma in Front office at IHM SGR,
I HAVE ALSO STUDIED 1 YEAR COMPUTER DIPLOMA AND ENGLISH SPEAKING D.
I HAVE A 2 YEAR EXPERIENC IN HOTEL UNDUSTRY AS A FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?