22nd March 2011, 11:10 AM
pawankumar3112

What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?

Sir/Madam
I am a student of B.Com 1st year from DU(OPEN) and want to work in govt travel and tourism dipartment.I like this fuield a lot,so plz guide me what to next to join this sector and currenty is there any oportunity available for me in this sector...........
I shall be thankful

19th October 2011, 01:32 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?

along with your B. Com you can do diploma in Travel and tourism or join short term courses conducted by ITC...

Happy hunting.......
19th October 2011, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after B.Com to join in government travel and tourism department?

Your decision to join travel tourism sector is very good. There is lot of job opportunities in this field both in public and private sector. You can do a certificate course in Travel & tourism, or Tourism studies. If you are interested you can even do Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management. Every state in India has its own tourism development corporations under state government. You can get job in any of these like in Tamil Nadu Tourism Development Corporation, Kerala Tourism Development Corporation, etc.
9th December 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,I already completed my B.com & also diploma in travel and tourism and also have a experience in travel agency atleast by 2 or more years but I don't knw how to apply in govt job's .

plzz suggest
12th March 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am daivik......i have completed my 12th board exam in commerce
i want 2 persue a career in travel % tourism.........
according to you should i continue wid commerce or should i shift to arts?
which stream is more suitable?
5th October 2014, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir i am already passed b.com degree . and how i can get the jobs in the tourism sector i am jobless now.

please state me the way to go the govrnment tourism sector !
25th December 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am done with graduation ( BA in economics) in 2013....the time i completed my SSC after that i've started doing work , i have work exp of 6 years.....i want to make my career in travels & tours ...so i am looking out for reputed institute..suggest me...
I have enquired in Kuoni Academy but there fees are very high...now i am looking to do course from thomascook...if the fees are affordable then i could goahead...i need your suggestions should i go with thomascook???? or any other reputed one ???what package they would be providing after completing MBA.
30th December 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after passing 12 from commerce and my interest is in traveling different world and know about these cultures.
30th June 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I have experience in skill development in 4 years. My qualification in mba finance distance learning .now time my 30 year .can I apply tourism and travel department .
Pls suggest me.

My email address - [email protected]
24th March 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I'll be competing bcom this year so thinking of working with travel and tourism and also I love to explore new places and visiting them.... So any vacancies or opportunity for me in this field please do reply on these
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?