29th April 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in Software and Hardware Engineering? How much salary could I get?

I would like to make invention in astronamy and also in b-tech is both filds are related? and also can i take both softwere and hardwere engineering?if this both courses have scope in future?how much i get salry,great in which contry? Please answer my qustion!

27th July 2011, 08:23 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope in Software and Hardware Engineering? How much salary could I get?

Hello dear,

the line Astronomy is very vast to know . You can do B.Tech. You can any one major.But you are interested in both the line. So,you can learn from computer centres in private.

hardware and software courses like:1. Hardware in Networking
2. Diploma in Software enginnering
etc.,

So,you can any line. Both hardware and software can have a lot of job options.
All the best.
Help the poor!
28th September 2011, 05:23 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Is there any scope in Software and Hardware Engineering? How much salary could I get?

Hello dear,

the line Astronomy is very vast to know . You can do B.Tech. You can any one major.But you are interested in both the line. So,you can learn from computer centres in private.

hardware and software courses like:
1. Hardware in Networking
2. Diploma in Software enginnering
etc.,

So,you can any line. Both hardware and software can have a lot of job options.
All the best.
Help the poor

GOOD LUCK
29th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in Software and Hardware Engineering? How much salary could I get?

canm i do software and hardware engineer together
19th July 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have commerce background nd i want to do softwarre engineering so, i want answer that i get job if i completed my course
11th September 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

how much salary After comleting hardware and networking
29th October 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir! I have passed matric in 2012. Now i select a combination (phy math comp). After passing this. Phr ma kia kro gy? Bs(honor), bcs, aur b.s.c.
11th June 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of software in pakistan????
21st October 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Is there any scope in Software and Hardware Engineering? How much salary could I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much salary After comleting hardware and networking
i think too have
28th August 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

I want to be a software engineer. but i don't know about its scope and about the salary when i will get a job. so plz sir tell me about the software engineering and about the salary..i will be very thankful to you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?