9th February 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?

sir,
i am in great need of education loan otherwise my career would destroy.!
plz tell us the following detail
1. which bank provide cheepest edu loan at what intrest.
2. how to apply? and documen needed.
3. also tell about CENT VIDYARTHI scheme by central bank of india.
4. will bank offer edu loan for private univ like AMITY?
5. what should be the minimum salary of parent to get edu. loan.
plz reply thank you.

10th February 2014, 11:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?

You can surely get education loan. There is no need to worry. If you have the will and determination to study you can definitely do so. Nowadays, education loans are quite easily reimbursed by the banks.

SBI or State Bank of India provides the education loan at the lowest rate of interest which is one percent lesser than other banks. The interest rate fluctuates according to the market conditions and orders of RBI. It usually varies between 12.5-13.5% for SBI.

You need to approach the nearest bank preferably where you or your parents have account. Talk to the manager/administrative officer regarding the loan and the norms which you have to follow. DO as directed by the manager/administrative officer. Documents needed are prospectus of your college and your past academic record certificates along with admission letter from the college where you are seeking admission.

For Cent vidyarthi scheme, click here .

Yes, banks offer loan for private universities also even Amity University. There is nothing as minimum salary of parents to get education loan. However, there should be a regular source of income of the family.
22nd February 2014, 01:36 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?

You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. The branch manager will instruct you about the education loan sanctioning process. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility.
22nd June 2014, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year b.e I want apply bank loan immediately is it possible to apply?
28th July 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech student 1st year.i want to say somthing ,may u pay education loan.
9th August 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

my father is a govt employe bt his anual income is 1.2laks may i have the education lone plz tell me....
9th August 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

my father is a govt employe bt his anual income is 1.2laks may i have the education lone plz tell me....
8th October 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Minimum salary for education loan.?
25th April 2015, 09:30 AM
havvedprakash

You have to just reach to the nearest branch of he desired bank to get education loan.

State Bank of India provide loan at the lowest rate. You will get education rate at 12.5% Simple interest.

Just you have to go to the nearest bank and consult the Bank manager about the loan and norms to be followed. Just submit the college prospectus, admission letter and previous academic record Xerox to the bank to apply for loan.

Cent Vidyarthi :

This loan is provided to the candidates who are going to pursue higher studies in India and Abroad.

Eligibility for Cent Vidyarthi :
  • Candidate must be citizen of India.
  • Candidate must have secured admission in recognised institutes through Entrance Exam or Merit Based selection process.
  • If there is no entrance exam then candidate must have secured 50% in 12th examination.

Maximum amount for Loan :
  • Rs.10 lakh for studies in India.
  • Rs.20 lakh for studies Abroad.

For more details please click here : Cent Vidyarthi

Yes, bank also provide loan for private education institute like Amity.

There is no limit for minimum salary of parents.
1st June 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Can l get education loan for admission in medical coaching institute like Akash Coaching institute?& what is minimum amount of education loan?pls tell me.
22nd October 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter now studying in B. Pharmacy, in second year, this is the first time trying to apply Education Loan, is it possible to get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?