13th February 2014, 06:40 PM
aishwaryaselvaraj

What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Dear sir,

Iam aishwarya. i am a diploma holder. i complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  5. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  8. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  10. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  14. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  15. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. How to do B.E in Civil Engineering after completing 12th and diploma in electronics engineering? I am working in IAF as communication technician
  17. What i should do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
29th April 2015, 11:44 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishwaryaselvaraj View Post
Dear sir,

Iam aishwarya. i am a diploma holder. i complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
After completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can go for B.E/B.Tech in the same stream or related stream.

I advice you to appear for LEET Lateral Entry Entrance Examination .

After diploma, you can directly join in second year B.E or B.Tech.

Few top engineering colleges through LEET are

1.Vaish College Of Engineering ,Rohtak

2.Institute of Technology & Management , Gurgaon

3.B.S. College of Education

4.Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology ,Sonepat

5.Kurukshetra University

6.The Technological Institute of Textile & Sciences ,Bhiwani.

7th April 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Dear sir, I am swathi. I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication. Presently I am preparing for ecet for B.Tech but am not interested in doing B.Tech. Can you please suggest any step further after diploma.
1st June 2017, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am aishwarya. I am a diploma holder. I completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
on 2013 pass out working on private electronics company
Lam,interested on study additional course,which course helps for my life ( iam interested on start won business) please help and advice me
My mail id #[email protected],
Mob# 8883899956
26th June 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am completed b-tech and diploma in electronics & communication. I want to know about is there any chance to get a good job after completing full stack developer course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?