16th February 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How to take migration certificate online?

I passed claas 10th from cbse board and now i have changed my school affiliated with mp board. but they are asking for a migration certificate from cbse board to mp board . i went to my previous school for certificate they told i can takr it online. but i don't know how ? if i will be late to submit this migration certificate i will not be able to attemp my exams and my whloe year will be spoiled. please help this needy.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  2. How can I join LLB after completing BSc with 56% from HNB university of Srinagar
  3. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  4. Where can I get Migration Certificate after completing B.Ed in Bodhan
  5. Can I apply online for migration certificate?
  6. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  7. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  8. Is Karnataka state open university B.Tech degree AICTE approved?
  9. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  10. Do I need to produce migration certificate in order to join any other college in Bangalore?
  11. Can I get migration certificate after doing PGDCA from PTU Jalandhar
  12. Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University
  13. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  14. Is Hindi Sahitya Samellan Prayag Allahabad UGC affiliated?
  15. How to change my btech college after first year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Required documents to submit while joining NDA for a SC candidate?
  17. Admission in Gujarat after Diploma in Mumbai?
  18. How can I apply for migration certificate from Osmalia University? What are the requirements for it?

27th August 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take migration certificate online?

I passed claas 10th from cbse board and now i
have changed my school affiliated with mp board.
but they are asking for a migration certificate from
cbse board to mp board . i went to my previous
school for certificate they told i can takr it online.
but i don't know how ? if i will be late to submit
this migration certificate i will not be able to
attemp my exams and my whloe year will be
spoiled. please help this needy.

31st August 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I passed BA from JNPG College in 2004 now I want to do BEd from jammu university how could I get migration certificate from JNPG College

13th September 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I AM 12TH PASSED IN U.P. BOARD AND FOR COLLEGE JOIN IN C.G SO PLEASE ISSUE MIGRATION FROM U.P. BOARD

7th March 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i have passed std 10th from MP board and i want to take admission in std 11th in Maharashtra state..they are asking about my migration certificate How should i get?

8th April 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir how will have to migration
I have passed in 11 class in cbse to change cbse to mp board plz reply sir

8th April 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student 12 class in this last year i have passed to 11 class in cbse to change board mp board

15th April 2015, 11:15 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How to take migration certificate online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed claas 10th from cbse board and now i have changed my school affiliated with mp board. but they are asking for a migration certificate from cbse board to mp board . i went to my previous school for certificate they told i can takr it online. but i don't know how ? if i will be late to submit this migration certificate i will not be able to attemp my exams and my whloe year will be spoiled. please help this needy.

There are two ways through which you can get your Migration certificate through online :

1. You can go to the CBSE official website and under Academic you can go there an opt for the Migration certificate, there you have to give your board roll no. and your Migration will be on your screen.

2. Second option is that you can go to the school official website and from there you can get the print of your Migration ass. the student database are maintained on the School database also.

16th June 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 in 2007 from.andhrapradesh university it's almost 7 year gap so I want to take admission in external I need migration certificate or can you suggest I heard ignou university don't need migration certificate

17th June 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am passed in 12 class in up board.and i want take admission in mumbai .then how i can get migration certificate

23rd June 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed class 10 in mp board in year 2011-12 and i want to take admission in CG so how can i get my migration certificate
my school name is the balaghat public school plz help me

23rd June 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I passed claas 10th from mp board from the balaghat public school and i want to take admission in CG that's why i need a migration certificate so plz help me my passing year is 2011-12

30th June 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed 10 & 12 from cbse board from jharkhand .do i need migration certificate to take admission in enginiring colg for btech in jharkhand.plzz help.me.

2nd August 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed 10 from mp board but i am let for submitted migration
. Do i need migration certificate to take admission in cbse school in mandsaur. Plzz help. Me.

8th August 2015, 08:46 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* Migration certificate :-
-> It is the proof of that you are studying in some other states for pursuing for degrees .
-> it is done by our 2 management only , you have to do only one that you have to submit your
* 10th marklist xerox
* 12th mark list xerox
* other details are mandatory .
-> After the successful completion of this process you have to submit amount to your 2 college management they will complete soon and inform you when they get it .
-->In Online also we can apply for migration certificate
it takes less time than offline but if any errors occurs totally it will damage .
* So better you complete through offline .

7th December 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from DPS RK Puram. I am now studying MBBS in Calcutta University. Do I Have to take migration. If yes, how can I get it online?

27th December 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir., my son is in std 9th and some personal reason he will take his next 10 Std education in maharashtra board. Pl suggest what can I do for the same?

9th April 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i can passed 10 fro, from cbse board and now i am going take admision in bihar boad . so please advice me how can i get migration online shortly

9th April 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, basukinath passed 10 from cbse board. now i am going to take admission in bihar board. so please suggest me that how can i got migration online shortly.

20th April 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th class to allahabad up board i admission to college d.pharma i have give my migration certifikate

12th May 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Last year I passed out my 12th from cbse and I took admission in mdu in bba but now I get admission in my dream college nd last year unfortunately I can't got admission in that college that's why I took admission in mdu .Now I want migration to take admission in my dream college that is in Bangalore and mdu not giving me my migration.What to do???

26th May 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th class from mpbse. i have to go for higher studies so please issue my migration certifecate as soon as possible. its very important.

27th June 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How will i get my migration certificate i passed out in 11 nd now i want to change my board cbse to mpboard

25th July 2016, 02:22 PM
panwarsuresh

I passed claas 10th from cbse board and now i have changed my school affiliated with rajasthan board. but they are asking for a migration certificate from cbse board to rajasthan board . i went to my previous school for certificate they told i can takr it online. but i don't know how ? if i will be late to submit this migration
certificate i will not be able to attemp my exams and my whloe year will be spoiled. please help this needy.

30th July 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I live near Delhi side so to get duplicate of migration certificate I have to submit draft at cbse office in Delhi or can I pay it by cash also in that same office

12th August 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I passed claas 10th from cbse board and now i have changed my school affiliated with karnataka board. but they are asking for a migration certificate from cbse board to karnataka board . i went to my previous school for certificate they told i can take it online. but i don't know how ? if i will be late to submit this migration
certificate i will not be able to attempt my exams and my whloe year will be spoiled. please help this needy.

17th August 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I don't know how to apply for migration certificate online of 10 class from CBSE board .plz help me soon.

16th September 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

After passing 12th from CBSE board how can I get migration certificate

8th January 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 10 from cbse 2014 and I had lost my migration certificate I need it urgently how can I get it

14th January 2017, 05:15 PM
sapnayadav51

If you want to take migration certificate online then follow this procedure:
candidate should go to the school official website and from there you can get the print of your Migration certificate.

5th May 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 1Oth class in CBSE board and will give my 12th class exam in rbse board so please help me in taking migration certificate

20th June 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed my 12 since last year and now i need a migration for admission in any institutions so how can take my migration certificate, tell me all things about it.

28th June 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to get my migration certificate from CBSE. I applied offline. How can I know whether it is issued or not?

14th July 2017, 12:21 PM
Thunder123123

Smile Re: How to take migration certificate online?

[QUOTE=Microsoft_Bangalore;4936125]There are two ways through which you can get your Migration certificate through online :

Hi Microsoft_Bangalore;4936125,

1. I am sorry both the ways that you enumerated did not work.
2. The correct way is to
a) Login to the official CBSE website (www.cbse.nic.in),
b) Download form for Migration Certificate & fill it up.
c) Now, there are 2 options:
i) if you want to collect it by hand:
Go to the CBSE Regional Office

5th August 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

If I take admission in any other state of University without migration certificate then what will be?

27th August 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I lost my migration certificate and I want my certificate online; how I get my migration certificate online?

26th October 2017, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

I lost my migration certificate and I want my certificate online; how I get my migration certificate online?

26th October 2017, 05:31 AM
SANDEEP0358

16th November 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in a CBSE after my class 10 in science stream but now I have changed my school and board to SEBA board how do I get my migration certificate

12th December 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I need my migration certificate for obtaining my Degree. So is it possible to obtain migration certificate online. I cleared my 12th on 2010 my roll no. Is 6250224. Is it possible to obtain migration certificate from that year.

21st April 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11 class in cbse board school now i want to change my school which is mp board, the principal of mp board school is demanding for transfer certificate with counter sign of regional office ajmer and migration certificate how could i resolve this issue may i get migration certificate help me out sir to get rid of this problem

18th May 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I am from Odisha ,I passed 10th class in horobino Vidya bhavan school in Ganjam. So l want to take migration certificate in online. How can I get.

1st June 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 1Oth class in CBSE board so please help me in taking migration certificate

20th September 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 11th class from cbse, now i have to take admission in class 12th in mp board. How can i get migration certificate online from cbse site.

26th October 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Class -X from JNV Goshala, Sambalpur and admitted in CHSE Odisha. They have directed me to submit the migration certificate. How I can get the same. Please help me.

14th December 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am from Jammu and Kashmir. I passed class 12th from MPBOARD of secondary education through correspondence . At that time I was serving in Army in Mhow cantt. Details are as under :-
Name : Mohd Shokit
Parentage. Fazal Hussain
Enroll no. C-042-531626
Roll no. 245310077
Now I required migration / no objection certificate.
My email. [email protected]
My Mob no. 9469261503

28th June 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from Gujarat board now going to Tamilnadu, I need migration certificate.
Please send me online registration site.

29th June 2019, 06:27 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

To apply for migration certificate:--

You should send your application along with fee to Deputy secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, regional office.

After completing the process, You will receive your migration certificate within 15 days through post.

11th July 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 11 class from cbse and I read in 12 class from rbse but how can get
Migration certificate

20th July 2019, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

I passed 10 in CBSE board and i change my school but they ask migration how i get fast. Migration please sir help me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?