23rd February 2014, 02:26 AM
exaculator

Loan on mortgage for MS in Ireland (Electrical Engineering)?)

Hi, I'm a BE(Electrical).
I passed out in 2013, was actually supposed to be in 2011
My BE score is 55%, yea that's it !!!
All I want an honest advice from everyone, about MS in Ireland..
I'm not a geek US fan....that i want to complete it from US, two reasons i choose Ireland..

Here i'm not asking for the procedure, yea a little help about getting loan on mortgage would do !!
I'm asking for advices about MS in Ireland, specialization, any good univ if you know willing to accept my application...with such scores.....and finally from a prospective view about future growth.

Thanks

12th June 2016, 01:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Loan on mortgage for MS in Ireland (Electrical Engineering)?)

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after your B.E course. Since you are from electrical background, so you can pursue higher studies in the field of electrical engineering as well as can switch to other domains like Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. You can also opt for core domains like Power Electronics, Control Engineering, etc.

You can definitely get education loan to pursue your higher studies. You can take education loan up to 20 lakhs. For loan above 7.5 lakhs you will need to mortgage property like house, vehicle, land, etc. Approach the bank when you get admission call, have a discussion with the concerned branch manager and act as per the instructions from the bank to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?