1st March 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?

I'm in 10th grade(isce board) right now and I am interested in taking up architecture after 12th grade. If possible, in Singapore. I'd like to know what subjects i should choose in school and what colleges in Singapore I can apply for. Also, which exams should i take for admission to such a college? Are there any courses or specific study material for taking this exam?

Related Questions:
6th January 2018, 05:47 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?

After you 12th standard examination you can opt for one of these courses:-
> Bachelor of Arts in Architecture
> Diploma in Architecture
> Bachelor of Science with a major in Architecture and Sustainable Design
For that first you need to finish your 12th standard examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 75% marks.

Entry Requirements:-
> You may need to appear for SAT examination because Indian students are exempted appearing for SAT if they are from the CBSE or ISE boards.
> You will have to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.

These are the best University/Institute in Singapore offering architecture and construction course:-
> National University of Singapore
> Singapore University of Technology and Design
> Trent Global College of Technology and Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?