1st March 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in UAE having 1.5 years experience?

I have completed BE mechanical engineering. am having 1.5 years experience as DCS operator in 18 mw power plant. how can i get a job in uae?

Related Questions:
3rd March 2014, 07:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get job in UAE having 1.5 years experience?

Generally most of the Mechanical engineering jobs need design experience.So candidates with experience in design field are of course eligible to get mechanical engineering jobs easily.You may find very good number of job opportunities in the following fields such as Transportation equipment,manufacturing,machinery,electronic products,computers,fabricated metal prodcuts,manuacturing industries offer various good number of jobs for mechanical engineers.

Basically manufacturing is a vast area,where you can find good number of manufacturing jobs which involves in product development,choosing appropriate materials and more.You may find employment in the various industries such as aerospace companies,equipment manufacturing,material processing plants,utilities,Transportation companies and petroleum companies and more.You may find your roles as Biomedical engineer,Automotive engineer,Nuclear engineer,Robotics engineer,Consultancies,Heating ,ventilation and air conditioning engineer,and more.

In UAE,Dubai you may apply for the various posts such as the following opportunities and job positions in Dubai.They are listed as follows,
* Appointment Technical Executive,Al Futtaim Group
* MEP Senior Sales Manager,Morgan McKinley
* Principal Engineer-Mechanical,Atkins Middle East
* HVAC Technician,Northcorp
* Senior Facilities management,AFGRE,Al Futtaim Group
* Head of Engineering,Focus Management Consultants Limited
* Sales Support Engineer,Charterhouse
* Project Coordinator,Tangent International
* Product Support Engineer - Passenger cars,SQ Computer Personnel
* Lead Calculation Engineer,Executive Solutions
* Shift Engineer- Mechanical-Hot Rolling Mill,The Recruitment Company
* Technical Director of Building Services,Buro Hallold
* Mechanical Design Engineer,Charterhouse and more.
* Senior Downhole Tool design engineer,Drilling,Spencer Ogden
* Fire Protection Engineer,Sr.Level,Mustang
* Drilling Engineer or Well Engineer,Schlumberger and more
19th June 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in UAE having 1.5 years experience?

Have done MBA diploma in markwant to do diploma in hr what is the criteria and expences for this do I get online classes or weekly classes and do I get placement in user
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?