27th April 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in NIT? Which are the good IIT colleges in Hyderabad?

i want to get a seat in nit.since i have to do aieee for getting a seat in nit.i want to do iit so that aieee would become easier.please suggest a good iit college in hyderabad

4th July 2012, 09:28 PM
ankur bana

Default Re: How to get a seat in NIT? Which are the good IIT colleges in Hyderabad?

hi,
in hydrabad have iit and also have nit in ur state.....after 12th exam with 60% marks u can apear in iit and aieee like national level exam and crack it....i suggest that u prepare well to crack it because these are the difficult exam
good luck
31st March 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a seat in NIT? Which are the good IIT colleges in Hyderabad?

My son will be completing his 10th standard from dps , so which college is good for mpc iit stream please suggest me. I am really confused whether fitjee or Narayana or Sri chaitanya.
31st March 2013, 04:20 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get a seat in nit.since i have to do aieee for getting a seat in nit.i want to do iit so that aieee would become easier.please suggest a good iit college in hyderabad

Hi dear,

AIEEE and IIT-JEE both are tougher exams, while IIT-JEE is toughest of all and you want to get seat in IIT Hyderabad which is recently established.

Still IIT is a top institute of India and for getting a seat in IIT you really really have to work hard.

For your knowledge i will tell you studying even 14 hrs a day isn't sufficient for some candidates and still they fail to get a good rank.

There are many Coaching centres in Hyderabad for IIT-JEE.

Even NITs are good and having placements with a very good packages last year NIT warangal had a package of 40 lacs per annum from Facebook to a Software Engineer.

Self dedication and hard work with interest is necessary to crack the exam, Coaching isn't sufficient.

And yes! minimum of 60% marks is necessary in your 12th std.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?