1st May 2011, 10:16 PM
sanjana tipnis

Names of the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Nagpur and Pune?

Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Nagpur and Pune?
  2. Can I do genetic engineering without Maths? List of the colleges in Nagpur and Pune?
  3. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  4. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  5. Names of the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Pune and how to apply for the course?
  6. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  7. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  8. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  9. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. List of colleges for Genetic Engineering in Pune, India?
  13. Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?
  14. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  15. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  17. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of 12th with 80% marks? -- [New]
26th September 2011, 01:34 PM
ronaldo

Default Re: Names of the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Nagpur and Pune?

dear friend,
there are mane colleges offering your demanded course in nagpur and pune -

1) Department of Zoology, Poona University, Pune-411 007, Maharashtra.
2)National Facility for Animal Cell and Tissue Culture, Pune
3)University of Poona, Ganesh Khind, Pune 411007
4)College of Engineering Pune (COEP),PUNE
5)Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT),pune
6)G.H.Raisoni College Of Engineering And Management,pune

7)Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT),NAGPUR
8)Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering,nagpur
9)Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College,nagpur

for further details http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/nagpur/genetic-engineering-courses_nagpur_contacts.htm this link can help you..
thank you.best of luck
27th January 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Nagpur and Pune?

I want to do a career in either biotech or genetic engineering. But is there scope in this career in india? Please help me with the same.
23rd April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th std. i like to know about scope in biotechnology, its courses, research, and colleges in Maharashtra.

[email protected]
23rd April 2012, 10:26 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Genetic Engineering colleges in Nagpur :

Asian Fire Engineering College

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology

JL Chaturvedi College of Engineering

Yeshwantrao Chavan College of engineering

Genetic Engineering colleges in Pune :

Annasaheb Magar College of Engineering

MIT school of Business

Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering

Shweta Engineering Admission Consultant
24th April 2012, 04:04 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Some of the genetic engineering colleges offering in Nagpur and Pune:

JL chaturvedi college of engineering,

MIT school of business,

Institue of engineering and telecomunication engineering.

Vishweshwaraya national institute of technology,

National facility for animal cel and tissue culture,

Sri ramdevbab kamla nehru engineering college,

Yeshwanth rao chavan college of engineering

All the best.
25th April 2012, 09:46 AM
Krish1111

hai,
i think this all are good collages so choose any from our choice,
friend fallow from in this list shown below:

Department of Zoology, Poona University

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology

Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering

Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College

National Facility for Animal Cell and Tissue Culture

University of Poona

College of Engineering Pune

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

G.H.Raisoni College Of Engineering And Management
5th June 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 101 marks in mt cet 2013 can i get admission to a good engineering college in pune or nagpur...
5th June 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i scored 101 marks in mt cet 2013..can i get admission to good engineering cooleges in pune or nagpur ?
20th September 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i have a question that for genetic engineering how much percentage are required in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?