6th April 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?

My name is M.V.S.Likith, now i am writing ipcc exams,due to my financial problems i want to apply for education loan in the proposed banks(given in the notification by icai). i do have a few talks with one of the banks they told me that the loan amount will be directed to the respective institution.... now here lies a problem... if education loan to an b.tech student means bank will pay the fee once in a year that also in single amount.... But for us, i mean for ca students registration fee will be charged at different intervals... Now in our case how the banker will pay to the icai.and other details regarding the forms what are to be submitted to the icai and as well as to the bank.... ....

8th May 2014, 08:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?

You don't need to worry about that you bank will automatically paid to your college your fee. You will not face any problem. Whenever your college wants your fee they will contact the bank after contacting you. And if you had taken loan from bank then your bank will give that money to your college.

There are lots of Banks from where you may take loans and remember no bank will give you the loan directly. All banks will give money directly to your college.
I am listing here some of the banks from where you may take loan for your study.

State Bank of Patiala
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Central Bank of India
Bank of India

And there are still lots of banks which are providing loans to students for their studies. You may contact yo any of the bank they will give you the loan. But again remember they need to contact your college first for giving loan if your college and bank both are agree then your bank give money to your college not to you.
7th February 2016, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?

All the Bank denied for giving loan to CA student because they want to paid loan directly to the College.As, Coaching Fees/Tuition fees and Hostel Expenses are separated from our ICAI means College for this no Bank want to give loan to CA Student.Please tell name of any bank which give Loan to CA student and also that babk give Tuition fees and Hostel Fees.In ICAI,Tuition fees and Hostel fees are essential.Please reply me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?