10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government bank jobs being 30 years old brahmin lady?

Helo Sir,

I am Deepthi from bhramin family. i want to apply for govt bank jobs. as per my birth certificate my Dob: 29/04/1984. can you please reply me whether i am eligible for applying govt bank jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs or any other government job after passing 12th board with 51% and BCA?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  3. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
  4. List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible?
  5. What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  8. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs at an age of 28 years?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  11. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  12. Can I get a govt. job or any bank jobs by passing 12th with 80%?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  14. How to apply for IBPS Exam being a candidate from MBA in Finance?
  15. Which is the best field after passing 12th in commerce subject
  16. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  17. Information regarding Technical and Non-technical Government Jobs having completed B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  18. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
14th April 2014, 09:50 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government bank jobs being 30 years old brahmin lady?

You considered that you are a lady and your age is 30 years old. You want to know that you are eligible for bank job or not. I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for bank job because the age limit of bank job is 28 years. My suggestion is for you that prepared for civil Service examination .

Civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC ( union public service commission) at every year. IAS ( Indian administrative service), IPS (Indian police service), IRS (Indian revenue service), IFS (Indian forest service) is under the civil Service examination. You can attempt civil Service examination 4 times for general and OBC (Other backward class) and unlimited times for SC/ST.

Age limit for the civil Service examination is that if you are SC/ST then you have no age limit to appear for this examination, if you are OBC (Other backward class) then your age limit for the civil Service examination is 35 years. My suggestion is for you that be study and do clear your basic fundamental and practice problem repeatedly after following this step you will definitely get the civil service job. Always be study well as per my suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?