12th April 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?

I completed my b.tech with 65.5% in 2012 inter with 83.6% and 10th with 79.1%. No gaps in studies and no backlogs. I have good knowledge in C programming . Can I apply for top mnc's like TCS and infosys? How can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  2. How to apply in top MNC's like Wipro, Infosys after passing PG in MSc Computer Science
  3. Should Backlogs be mentioned in Resume?
  4. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  5. How many jobs in government sector after completing MCA?
  6. Eligibility criteria for TCS, Infosys for MCA candidates?
  7. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  8. Good percentage in B.tech but less percentage in 12th class, any chance to get good IT jobs in software industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get a job in IT sector as a fresher in Aurangabad? I have done my B.Sc with CSE subject and having 1 year computer hardware networking diploma course as well as I passed Microsoft exams papers - 70-680,70-236,70-642,70-640
  10. Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?
  11. Eligibility for recruitment in Software companies with 70.4% ,60.1% and 76.28% in B.Tech(8th semester), 12 and 10 standard respectively?
  12. TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with?
  13. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  14. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  15. Am I eligible for placements if I have a backlog in 3-2?
  16. When Off campusing begins for MNCs? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  18. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
11th May 2014, 12:05 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?

Yes, you are perfectly eligible for all the top MNC companies like TCS and Infosys and it would have been good if you have got these companies via campus and off-campus placement but if you didn't get the chance then don't worry. The common eligibility criteria for the MNC companies are as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Just try to follow the below points mentioned,

-> Try to get the information from your college placement officer about the possibilities of off-campus placements which are going around your place so that you can attend them.

-> Speak with your friends who are from different colleges and ask them if there are off-campus going in their colleges to attend them.

-> CLICK HERE!! to find out more details of how freshers can apply for TCS.

-> CLICK HERE!! to know more details of how freshers can apply for Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?