5th February 2011, 05:40 PM
nice123

Is it worth doing MCA correspondence while doing a job in American MNC? MNC and IT companies offering jobs for MCA correspondence graduates with good salary?

i have got a job in american mnc.i would like to do mca correspondence?is it worth doing it?which mnc's and IT companies are offering jobs for mca correspondence graduates with good salary package?

4th March 2011, 03:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth doing MCA correspondence while doing a job in American MNC? MNC and IT companies offering jobs for MCA correspondence graduates with good salary?

Basically a correspondence course is considered equivalent to the regular course especially when done along with a job. It is important that the course should be done from a recognised institute. Pursuing higher studies is always good for the career. You should get a promotion in the company you are working now. Most MNC' do call out for candidates of this profile.

20th August 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth doing MCA correspondence while doing a job in American MNC? MNC and IT companies offering jobs for MCA correspondence graduates with good salary?

can we get a job in IT company? if we are complete our graduation like B.sc through correspondance?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?