17th April 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?

my name is pradeep iam a diploma 3rd yr student till now my % is 80%. so can i do aeronotical engineerig after my diploma course. plz give me the details how to join.

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Bachelor degree in Aeronautical after Diploma in ECE and then M.Tech through GATE?
  3. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  5. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  6. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  7. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  8. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  9. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  17. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering having completed Diploma?
9th May 2014, 11:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?

Yes, you can definitely pursue Aeronautical engineering after completion of your diploma course in Electronics and Communications. However, you should have thought about this earlier and should have opted for Aeronautical engineering in your diploma course. This is because you can take admission through lateral entry scheme in Aeronautical engineering since you are Electronics and Communications background.

You need to give the entrance exams which the 10+2 candidates will also give. You need to qualify in it with a good rank to choose aeronautical engineering and get admission in good institute. Even private institute are also present that conduct B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering. You can opt for that if you do not rank well.
9th May 2014, 11:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue Aeronautical engineering after completion of your diploma course in Electronics and Communications. However, you should have thought about this earlier and should have opted for Aeronautical engineering in your diploma course. This is because you can take admission through lateral entry scheme in Aeronautical engineering since you are Electronics and Communications background.

You need to give the entrance exams which the 10+2 candidates will also give. You need to qualify in it with a good rank to choose aeronautical engineering and get admission in good institute. Even private institute are also present that conduct B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering. You can opt for that if you do not rank well.
21st June 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Am Pavitra now am studying in diploma E&C 3rd sem may I continue my studies in aeronautical engineering as aeronautical student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?