18th April 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Prestigious Indian universities for masters in Botany? Would it be better to go Abroad?

what we do after b.sc cbz group?is there any prestigious university in india? or better if can we do abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  4. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  5. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  6. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai?
  7. Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  9. Fee structure details of various universities in various countries for pursuing masters?
  10. Which subjects to study after 12th to join genetic engineering?
  11. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  12. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  15. Universities providing a bridge course degree in Botany?
  16. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  17. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  18. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
19th April 2014, 09:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prestigious Indian universities for masters in Botany? Would it be better to go Abroad?

You can definitely pursue post graduation in Botany in India. India is a good place to pursue higher education in Botany because of its diversity in this area as well as huge prospect. There are various good universities who also have good reputation in the international level as well. Some of the prestigious universities are :-

Karnataka University - Hubli-Dharwad, Karnataka
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University - Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
Gauhati University - Guwahati, Assam
Visva - Santiniketan, West Bengal
SRD Modi College for Women - Kota, Rajasthan
Vikrama Simhapuri University - Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
13th May 2014, 07:44 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Prestigious Indian universities for masters in Botany? Would it be better to go Abroad?

As you have mentioned here about your problem that you are getting confused and in trouble that you go for India or abroad for your further Botany study or not.So I am going to clearing your doubt and your problem and helping you to choose India or abroad for your further study.

And to to do so let me clearly tells you that if you choose India for your Botany study it will good but not the best for your future career appearance because in India there is a chance and you can get opportunities and that also takes to a limits level.

But if you choose for study in abroad it will be good for your future appearance and you can get many very good and best opportunities there and you will get a bright future there and you can get a good job in your study or for your study as it will be good for you.And you can be research there for very good study in your future that could help you for your job Esperanza and it will be good for you to be choosing Abroad instead of India. So best of luck for your future.
4th May 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

which are the topmost universities to pursue m.sc. botany in india?? what should be our criteria to choose the best one and how should we prepare for the entrance exam for the respective university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?