19th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India

My daughter will complete her 9th class of a CBSE School from Doha, Qatar and like to continue her education from 10th class by getting an admission in any CBSE school in Hyderabad, India effective from immediate acadmic year 2014-1015. Please advice what certificates do I need to get from present school in Doha.

Many Thanks,

Mir Azam Hussain
e-mail: [email protected]

20th January 2015, 01:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India

To get admission in 10th standard at any CBSE school, Hyderabad, you have to submit following documents along with Application form(which you can get at the admission office of new school).
1. 9th class pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate from present school
3. Bonafide from present school, which is assisted by principal
14th June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

yes, I Dr. P.Kesari ( Female) Prof. Of Economics, Ethiopia. My only child who studied up to Seventh Grade in CBSE school in Addis Ababa ( Capital of Ethiopia) is suddenly closed due to unknown reasons thereby my ward is at cross roads This forced me to leave my International UNDP employment and back to Hyderabad for his education.The school presently is attending has an acute shortage of Academic staff for the past one year. hence I wish to change the school. Will it be possible for him to get admission in Cbse schools in Hyderabad.
E-Mail: [email protected]
28th April 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can we skip the grade from 8 class to 10 class because of age difference or late admission
5th July 2020, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is just gone to 10th grade in Indian International school in dammam. As unexpected we want to go to hyderabad in august is their possibly for me to get admission in hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?