19th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?

As I completed my Bcom at Bangalore University. Now i'm looking for my master graduation in Dharwad Universaity in correspondence. What is the procedure for correspondence course? Is there any cut off? what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  2. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  3. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  4. Procedure for applying for M.Com. correspondence in DU?
  5. Does correspondence degree course from Karnataka University Dharwad possess any value as regular degree
  6. Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?
  7. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the value of correspondence degree from KUD?
  10. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  11. Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education-M.Sc in Botany 1st Year-Plant Physiology and Metabolism Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed?
  14. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  15. How may I pursue my Ph.D degree? I have completed my M.Com through correspondence from Dharwad University . Now I am working as a clerk in BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering & Technology, Hubli. Suggest college for me
  16. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  17. Can I do MBA via distance education after completing BCA through correspondence
  18. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
2nd May 2014, 07:57 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?

Dharwad University which is mainly known as Karnataka University Dharwad (KUD). This University is established in 1949 and this university is functioned on 1st march 1950. Karnataka University Dharwad (KUD) has so many branches these are at Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bijapur, Dharwad, Gadag, Haveri and Uttar Kannada and others. This University Is affiliated by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation council).

Karnataka University Dharwad (KUD) has several postgraduate courses. From these courses Master in commerce is very best course in this University. This the University In which so many students are take success in every year and make them as a successful person. The Application of the Master in commerce course in Karnataka University Dharwad will appear from November 2014 in their official website. All students have to face the Entrance Exam which is conducted By the Karnataka University Dharwad (KUD).

The student should pass with minimum 50 percentage of mark in graduation from a recognized University. All the students are given a rank card which is more important for them and then they go for counselling. The student can study in it through Correspondence courses. The fee structure is decided by the management of the Karnataka University Dharwad (KUD). This University is taken the most trusted university award.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?