1st June 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University

As I completed my Bcom at Bangalore University. Now i'm looking for my master graduation in Dharwad Universaity in correspondence. What is the procedure for correspondence course? Is there any cut off? what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  3. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
  5. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  6. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence? -- [New]
  8. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  9. Am I eligible for government bank job if I have scored 55% in correspondence B.Com?
  10. Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?
  11. Which university is best to do m.tech in correspondence in Bangalore?
  12. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  13. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  14. How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?
  15. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  17. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  18. How to do correspondence in Bangalore after doing BCA?
14th August 2012, 06:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I completed my Bcom at Bangalore University. Now i'm looking for my master graduation in Dharwad Universaity in correspondence. What is the procedure for correspondence course? Is there any cut off? what is the fee structure?

Since, you are looking to pursue the Master of Commerce [M.Com] through Distance mode, you can look for any University or Institute which is recognized. The Indian Management School and Research Centre offers M.Com program through Distance under partnership with the Manonmaniam Sundaranar University. The program is approved by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC]. The duration of the M.Com program is two years. Candidate with a Bachelors Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University are eligible to pursue the course. The Course Fee costs for the First Year – Rs. 6,065 and for the Second Year – Rs. 5,860.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
10th September 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University

I have completed my B.com in Bangalore university, CA Inter only IT got exemption. I had work experience as Accountant in UAE for 1 year. Now I wish to do M.com from home in Dubai but to write exams in Bangalore or Tumkur. I usually come to My home place only during july and august. So i need to know when exams are held and I do pay fees in Bangalore and can I give my exams in Dubai also or not. HOw can I get all study materials to here.
15th September 2015, 09:56 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

you have to go through following step
3 STAGE
i)Foundation Course
ii)Intermediate Course
iii)Final Course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?