19th April 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Selection process of RAW and IB?

hello there,

i am bhushan S , i want to prepare for raw exam so could you please send me details of selection process, as well idea about Raw...

8th May 2014, 10:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Selection process of RAW and IB?

As you have mentioned that you want to know about RAW and the selection process of raw so I will tell you about it. First of all I want to tell you that you have taken a unique choice. Very less people are there who apply for this job. RAW stands for research and analysis wing which is an intelligence agency under ministry of defence. The minimum age to apply for this job is 23 years and the maximum age is 30 years. There is no direct admission in any intelligence department like RAW. First you must join the Indian army as RAW is the intelligence department of the Indian army.

Now I want to say you about the qualifications required for this job. You have to be a post graduate degree holder in social science. Your height must be 162 cms. The candidate will be selected from military and paramilitary forces that have an extraordinary service record. The selected candidate has to go through very tough training.

Candidate are required to be mentally alert and have a good physical fitness, stamina, mental alertness, analytical thinking, ability to work for long periods , and logical and rational thinking. To apply for this job you have to buy an application form from the post office and then fill it up and then post it with the other copies of your certificates. But first you have to join the Indian army and undergo vigorous training and then you will be qualified for RAW.
16th May 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I have a lot of curiosity and very much interested in science, but confused about future what to do after 12?
15th July 2021, 08:11 PM
Singhskomal

IB ( intelligence bureau) is India 's domestic intelligence, internal security and counter intelligence agencies.
Age limit- 18 to 27 years.
Conducted authorized- ministry of Home affairs National level recruitment.
Intelligence officers, accountant and research officer and other post.
RAW - Doesn't recruit candidates directly. They generally select candidates other government departments in India, including intelligence agencies, administrative services, police services, armed forces etc. Many of the agents have been select for IB

RAW ( research and analysis wing) only central level officer join. In order to get central level job you should appear in UPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?