20th April 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

School fee for 2nd std admission in CBSE and ICSE school Vijayawada?

Sir
Pls tell me the school Fee for 2nd std admission in a cbse and icse school in Vijayawada

4th June 2015, 12:02 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: School fee for 2nd std admission in CBSE and ICSE school Vijayawada?

Sir be more specific regarding name of schools because there are so many CBSE affiliated schools in Vijaywada and fee structure of each school is different from others.

Any way average fee structure for a 2nd class student will be approx 15-20 thousand including admission fee, tuition fee, extra curricular, talent classes. But it depends on school that what fee should they charge. I provide you an estimate fee structure which most of school charge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?