24th December 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?

My son studied in a local school in delhi (not affiliated to any board). then i got transferred to mumbai, here i sent my son to cbse board school. now they are asking for counter sign of cbse board on TC. when i approached cbse board delhi they refused for a countersign.
the question is this... if a private school has no elligibility then why government let them open... and where is rights of education...?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  2. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  3. Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school?
  4. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th
  5. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi?
  6. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  7. If I do 10th from an open school then which CBSE affiliated school can give admission in 11th?
  8. Which address should I write on the envelope of AIEEE? Can I get it attested from any school affiliated with CBSE?
  9. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  10. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  11. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  12. How to become a computer teacher in CBSE affiliated school after completing B.Tech IT? Is B.Ed a must?
  13. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  15. How may I get admission in 10th std in Best school in Udaipur? How to apply for the same?
  16. To become a local student of Hyderabad when should I join the school in India? Is it from 8th or 9th class?
  17. How can I give the English PG course exam after passing MA in Psychology and B.Ed and while working as a teacher in affiliated school of CBSE?
  18. Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI?
28th December 2013, 03:25 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?

The situation that you are facing is really critical. Unfortunately, education sector has become more of commercialized and hence, owners make a mockery of the system. You can speak to the school authorities to admit your ward. They might ask your ward to flunk a class in order to join the regular session.
18th September 2015, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?

i have a son and i live in vadodara,gujarat and need to know that how can i get admission for my son in cbse school in 1st standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?