23rd April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for further studies Abroad after 12th science?

dear sir/madam,
i m studying in class 12th science (PCMB) and i will complete my school in 2014,
i want to study further abroad in USA, can u please tell me the procedure for that how to prepare for it and can u tell me the minimum percentage i should get in 12th???

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  2. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  3. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  4. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  5. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  6. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  7. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  8. How to go for higher studies in abroad after finishing 12th?
  9. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  10. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad?
  11. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  14. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  15. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBBS in Abroad having finished 12th class with 75% in Science stream?
  17. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  18. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
15th May 2014, 07:18 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for further studies Abroad after 12th science?

As you asking here that about your problem that you want a preparation guidance after your 12th class in science stream as in (PCMB) subject which is for Physics, Chemistry, Math and biology .
so I am going to tell you that you have chosen good subjects in your 12th class study as in PCMB and for that you have going for many streams in or many carriers in your further study as in abroad.

so as you taken Biology in your 12th class then you can take specialization subject as your hones subject and can make research about many thing in biology as in Botany and Zoology in your M.Sc grade study or called as Master degree study after you have completing your bachelorate degree study.

And then it comes to physics then you can take your specialization as physics in your master degree study and research on that as you can prepare for rocket scientist and being a scientist as you in future. So that you have to study hard for that and make a good carrier. And as comes to chemistry then after your B.Sc degree then you can apply for chemical engineering as you can do experiment.
23rd July 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir please suggest me how can I study in USA I have done my intermediate and I have done through open schooling
31st July 2014, 02:59 PM
poojamit
Member+

Firstly try to score at least 70% for foreign universities. Secondly you will have to cleared SAT exam. Then as per the aggregate you can join any of universities
17th May 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to get job in USA what I do aftet 12the science please suggeste me
18th May 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

maam/sir i have finished my 12th in science n wanna purse my mbbs studies in abroad in russia or philliphines can i knw is it worth studying there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?