18th July 2012, 07:09 PM
snver

Which M.Pharma branch has highest scope to pursue career in abroad? Procedure to get a job in abroad?

which M.Pharma branch has highest scope to pursue career in abroad???plz tell me the procedure to get job in abroad after doing M.Pharma in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  2. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  3. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  5. How to do a job in abroad to pursue CA? I am going to complete my 12th in commerce with Maths
  6. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  7. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?
  9. What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?
  10. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  11. Any scope to do M.PEd or High study in distance? Procedure to do job at school to work in abroad?
  12. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  13. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  14. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  15. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  16. Which is better job oriented course among MS(Pharmacology) and MS(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? List of universities which offer these courses in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  18. What is the scope after MD pharmacology abroad?
22nd August 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which M.Pharma branch has highest scope to pursue career in abroad? Procedure to get a job in abroad?

Hi,I am pursuing my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from India and looking forward to settle abroad . Can anybody tell me what is the best way for me to plan my career ahead in academics abroad ?
16th October 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which M.Pharma branch has highest scope to pursue career in abroad? Procedure to get a job in abroad?

which M.PHARMA branch has more job opportunies in present days?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?