23rd April 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to join Tata Motors having completed Diploma in Automobile engineering?

I was completed a diploma in automobile engineering so i think i join a tata motors so please given answer how to join a tata motors

1st May 2014, 09:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Tata Motors having completed Diploma in Automobile engineering?

You have mentioned in the forum that you have been complete your diploma in automobile engineering and now you want to join Tata Motors. Now I am going to clear your confusion. Tata Motors is the top most branded companies in India among all the automobile companies so for getting job in Tata Motors is very difficult to appear because everybody want to join Tata Motors companies so all are apply for the job in Tata Motors companies so for that reason there are many and more competitive among the candidates so for job in Tata Motors you have to labor hard so you have to prepared well for the job in Tata Motors.

Tata Motors select the candidates on the basis of entrance examination, personal interview and on the basis of group discussion. So you have to prepared on the basis of these three things. For preparation you have to prepared properly England knowledge because English is the communication language so for English knowledge you have to try speak English fluently so that you are prepared English knowledge properly. You can prepared English knowledge on the basis of following English news paper or following English news channel for your better English knowledge .
10th September 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Tata Motors having completed Diploma in Automobile engineering?

hello
i am studing b.tech4 year in mechanical and i was completed my diploma in mech with76%.now my aggregate in b.tech is 73%.i have more intrested in automobile filed. i was also learned cad,cam,cnc programing and pro-e softwares.ihow get job in tata,ashok or any auto mobile industries?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?