24th April 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Full details abour Master's degree post education Petroleum Geology?

Dear Sir,

I had been a bachelor's degree in Engineering Geology, and I would like to complete master's degree post education Petroleum Geology, because I have a job now.
So I need from you give us full details about this program and replay early.

1st September 2017, 10:25 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Full details abour Master's degree post education Petroleum Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I had been a bachelor's degree in Engineering Geology, and I would like to complete master's degree post education Petroleum Geology, because I have a job now.
So I need from you give us full details about this program and replay early.

As you have done your bachelors and want to do masters in petroleum geology, then you can apply for M.SC petroleum geology course. Here below are details regarding masters in petroleum geology course:-

Detail Regarding Masters in Petroleum Geology:-

About Petroleum Geology:-
Petroleum geology is the study of origin, occurrence, movement and exploration of hydrocarbon fuels.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC petroleum geography is bachelors in related area from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

Duration of M.SC Petroleum Geology:- Duration of post graduate degree in petroleum geology is 2 years which are divided into 4 semesters.

Carrier Options after M.SC Petroleum Geology:-

>> Ground water industry.

>> Environmental agencies.

>> Construction companies.

>> Gas and petroleum sectors.

Reputed Institute Offer M.SC Petroleum Geology Course:-

1). The Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul.

2). Central University of Karnataka Gulbarga.

3). Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Vadodara.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?