24th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?

Now I am perusing diploma in electronics &communication engg. my question is what is the future in electronics engg? can i get a better job after diploma or B.tech . please prefer me a suitable answer about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  3. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  5. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  6. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  7. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Which course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope?
  17. Which course should I take after finishing diploma in electronics and communication with 75% aggregate?
  18. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
10th May 2014, 10:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?

This is one of the common confusions in the minds of the diploma candidates. Being a diploma candidate in ECE, you can work in the following sectors after completion of your diploma course.

-Telecommunication
-Software Engineering/IT
-Power sector
-Hardware ManufacturingCivil services
-Defense
-Indian Railways
-Indian Air Force,Navy,Army
-BSNL
-Doordarshan (Prasarbharthi), etc
-VSSC/ISRO
-Home Appliance and VLSI design, etc

A diploma ECE engineer is basically given the job posts such as:-
-Asst. ASIC Design Engineer
-ASIC Engineer Trainee
-Jr. Embedded Engineer
-Jr. Software Engineer (Trainee)
-Asst. Network Support Engineer
-Asst. Programmer
- Asst. Software Engineer -.Net
-Junior Section Engineer
-Juniot Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer (Computer Software)
-Junior Engineer/Executive Trainee

It is better to go for B.Tech and then go for jobs because:-

- With diploma qualification, you will not get high salaried job.
- With diploma qualification, you cannot get high ranking jobs.
- You need to be content with assistant or junior posts.
- Opportunities of growth is very limited.

Hence you should pursue B.Tech and then opt for jobs.
6th December 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?

Hello,I have completed diploma in E & TC and now I have to do a course in software. So which course will be preferable for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?