26th April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?

Can I do joint diploma in Architecture after 10th Passing in 55%? Tell me joining Diploma In Architectur

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%? -- [New]
  3. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  4. Diploma in Architecture after passing 10th? Colleges for the same?
  5. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  6. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th in nasik?
  8. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  9. Universities for Bachelor Architecture after passing diploma in architecture through lateral entry in India?
  10. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th?
  11. Can I do MBA after doing diploma in Architecture Assistanceship after 10th?
  12. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  13. Is this possible to do Architecture course after passing 10th class? Information regarding the Entrance Exam required for this?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?
  15. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  16. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  17. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
27th April 2014, 12:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?

Diploma in architecture

The minimum qualification required for diploma in architecture is 10th class.
If you have completed your 10th class with at least of 50% marks then yes you may apply for the diploma course.

And as you already told us that you have 55% marks in your 10th class so yes you are also eligible for doing the diploma course in architecture.

After completing the diploma course most of students takes admission in the B.Arch because they thinks that if they have degree then future scopes are good and yes ofcourse they are right. Because degree is much better than that of diploma.

So after completing your diploma course if you wish to join B.Arch then you may also go and you can get directly admission in the 2nd year of degree course.

But according to me if you want to go in architecture then it is good for you to first complete your 12th class after that you may appear for the B.Arch examination and take admission in the same course.

So now it is totally depend on you what you choose . You may first go for the 12th class and than take admission in B.Arch course.

OR directly taking admission in diploma course after completing the 10th class.
8th June 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th std with First class - 61.40%, wanted to know which stream should i opt for (science/commerce). Is it good if i go for Automobile/mechanical engineering diploma courses?
15th October 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 th standard now I want to do complete mah graduation or I want to do some easy course who complete mah graduation easily
M so confused do you have any solution ???
29th January 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

By the completion of my 10th class which stream should i choose please help me in choosing my stream?
15th June 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 10 in 2000 March. Now am in 36 year. I need any degree qualification certificates is that possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?