26th April 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?

I am doing 1st year bcomm can i do diploma of hr plz give details of all the diploma HR after 12th.Details of HR

27th April 2014, 12:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?

Hello friend ,

I don't know why you are going for diploma in HR as you have already completed your graduation degree and you want to go for diploma there is no relation between diploma and degree course after updating the degree course, no 1 is going for the diploma you may have better option other than the diploma course.

You may go for the MBA course which is much better than the diploma after completing graduation course area l you know that MBA is master degree and 1 need to have minimum qualification of varying degrees to take admission in MBA course.

And as you had told us already that you have completed your graduation degree so now you can take admission in master degree.
You may go for the MBA course which is much better than the diploma because after completing graduation course there is no benefit of doing diploma.

For taking admission in MBA course many to appear for software test for exams there are many exams by which you can take admission in the MBA some of are-
CAT
MAT
CMAT
GMAT
IGNOU
28th April 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed in TYBA in HINDĪ can i do diploma of hr plz give details of all the diploma HR after TYBA.
my mail id : [email protected]
22nd July 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

i m doing writenow s.y.bcom and i have failed cpt twice so can anyone suggest any better courses?? but not ca or cs
31st March 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com , mis and Sap now i want to do 1 yr P.g course, but dont know wot to do. my inclination is more towards HR. plz help
24th February 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Com i have to do m higher studies like diploma or 1 year courses what type of courses i can prefer.
24th May 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I am college student currently and I have applied a diploma course in HR as a online course due to this lockdown . I just want a clarification it will be use full for me or not?
24th May 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am college student currently and now I have applied for diploma in HR as a online course.I have want to clarify that it will be useful for me or not?
24th May 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am college student currently and now I have applied for diploma in HR as a online course.I have want to clarify that it will be useful for me or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?