29th April 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to achieve above 90% in class 12th CBSE?

I'm a student of class 12th from cbse..plz give me some tips to achieve 90%above percentage..so that i can get admission in the best college of delhi

30th April 2014, 11:47 AM
neeloo_sp

Default Re: How to achieve above 90% in class 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a student of class 12th from cbse..plz give me some tips to achieve 90%above percentage..so that i can get admission in the best college of delhi

Hello Guest

The main thing about 12th standard is Practice. Any subject for example Maths, first you can write down all formulas of a lesson in one page, then the solved examples and then the text book excersises(including miscellaneous). mark the important sums and the hard ones and practice them everyday. stick the formula page on a softboard and revise them everyday. follow this for all subjects and you can score very well.
30th April 2014, 02:57 PM
sonali s pandey

Thumbs up Re: How to achieve above 90% in class 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is not that much difficult to achieve above 90% in 12th if you follow up these tips:
1.if you give most of your time in studies.
2.paying more attention toward your weak subjects.
3.studying daily will keep you burdenless.
4.not allowing your queries related to any topic to rise and just clear it through your teachers.....
all the best
1st May 2014, 07:24 PM
Rajdeep Raha

Hello Guest

1) Don't take huge pressure.
2) Revise your books repeatedly.
3) You should practice repeatedly.
4) When you are reading any topic, write down the topic.

According to myself these tips will help you.By doing these I have secured 88% marks in H.S. in West Bengal board.You will also secure 90% in C.B.S.E by following these.Best of luck my friend.....
1st May 2014, 09:41 PM
Sameer Ranjan Mishra

Percentage of marks in the examination depends on your hard labour. Hard labour doesn't means reading a lot rather it means memorising quickly. If you have to secure 90% of marks you needn't study 16-17 hours a day rather you read only 6-7 hours a day mindfully except college hours. Read the subject which would you like most. When you are getting bored you should spent your time in solving out the problems of Mathematics. Remember that Mathematics is a mark fetching subject, hence you should give more importance to Mathematics in order to secure more percentage. My final opinion is When you study; study mindfully and throw out the unnecessary things from your mind.

All the best for your examination and for your bright future.
2nd May 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

m persuing for ca cpt exams i wana knw about the negative marking ........ wanna knw that if i wl leave any question blang thn wl it result for negative marking or i wl answer any ques wrong thn how mch negative marking wl b done>?
3rd May 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I can get u admission in engineering college. reply if u untreated.you don't need 90. 50 is enough
4th May 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12th class i want to crack nda in my first attempt and 90% marks in board exam so give me some idea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?