29th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the best Sport to become a Para Commando?

I have a child of 5 years old. What sport is suitable from beginning for a child of that age to join as a Commando in future? I was failed to join as a Commando, but I want that my child will not get failure in any kind of Commando Exams. Kindly tell me the answer.

30th June 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best Sport to become a Para Commando?

i want to be a para commando i have finished my B.E in e&c .i want myself recruted as a commando pointing my gun on my enemy's head and not as a technical commando
5th February 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a para commando but l have only matric pass . Give me solution that how I will become a para commando.And my dream is only to become a para commando
23rd August 2017, 08:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Para commando is a special force they deal with direct actions, counter terrorist, counter proliferation, hostage rescue and many more.

The sports which help to become a para commando is running, mountain climbing, high jump and etc., this sports help you build up the body and maintain fitness.

Para commando requires body fitness, no medical issues and you should be mentally fit and able to clear medical test.
9th October 2022, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a female can I become an elite commando? Can you answer me as soon as possible ?

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?